1. Schools, public and private, offer unending networking opportunities to engage guidance counselors, learning specialists and special education coordinators.
2. Identify the common obstacles and challenges that hinder testing access for diverse groups.
3. Consistently promote yourself as a speaker/presenter on multiculturalism and assessment at all relevant conferences.
4. Become a recognizable networker at school/community sponsored events.
5. Connect with clinicians of color in your community and nationwide.